Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s lad gives her a gift, and she’s wondering what’s in the box. Is there a weenie in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet dress that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% brandish through. When a gent gives this kind of gift to a female, he’s indeed giving a gift to himself. It’s a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s good with it because she knows this babe is going to get some cock. Yeah, soon, there is plan to be a meat-thermometer in Sindy‘s tight little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mom of four. She was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more breathtaking.

“I love gonna the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy told. “Then coming home and showering and eating these mammoth strawberries they have in Orange County whilst getting willing to go out. I’ll wear a recent outfit that flaunts my tan, then go to a undress club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does this babe mean fuck?

“Maybe. Could be. U not ever know.”

No, u at no time do know, but you can guess. For example, Sindy told us, “I like to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or tight jeans. I like summer dresses with heels ‘cuz they display my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I once had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My fresh friend and I just started screwing. We were very sexually excited and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That is what they were doing. Yep.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!